30 days into Ayurveda
Are you ready?
30 days, 30 mins per day & 30 topics of Ayurveda for a healthier and happier life from
1st July 2020 onwards anytime!
The following topics will be covered during our 30 days immersion. Each of them contributes to the understanding of what Ayurveda is all about.
There will be a 30-min live or pre-recorded video shared daily in our closed Facebook group covering the daily topic and you will have a short assignment after each session to help you to integrate and understand deeper what we have covered. Also, we will have Q&A sessions periodically where you can ask any question coming up after watching the videos. These videos will be available later as well for the group members.
Please note that I won't be able to answer very personal questions, for that we can set up a private session.
1. The Elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether
2. Doshas - Kapha, Pitta, Vata
3. Dhatus - main body tissues
4. Malas - body wastes and their role
5. Ama & Agni - the core of health
6. Ayurvedic rituals - tongue cleaning, oil pulling, etc.
7. Q&A on the topics covered so far
8. The importance of eating - bad food combinations
9. Drinking well
10. 6 tastes - components of a balanced meal
11. Energetic effect of our food
12. Post digestive effect of our food
13. Tips & Tricks to cook Ayurvedic meals
14. Q&A on the topics covered so far
15. Kapha dosha sites & types
16. Kapha attributes
17. Kapha imbalances
18. Balancing Kapha dosha
19. Pitta dosha sites & types
20. Pitta attributes
21. Pitta imbalances
22. Balancing Pitta dosha
23. Vata dosha sites & types
24. Vata attributes
25. Vata imbalances
26. Balancing Vata dosha
27. Q&A on the topics covered since the last q&a
28. Ages & Seasons - the impacts on us
29. Days - following the energies
30. Summary and Q&A